- Earnest Eats Dark Choco Mint Bar– Dried mint leaves blow a cool breeze thru this chocolate-laced,whole food energy bar.Chewy.Wheat-free.No palm oil
- Ginnybakes Dreamy Vegan Delight Cookies– Two super crunchy,certified organic,coconutty cookies.Almost the texture of biscotti,so I enjoyed them best when dunked in a cup of masala chai.
- Journey Bar’s Savory Sesame Ginger Bar– I’ll admit that I wasn’t excited about this bar mostly because I wasn’t fond of the packaging.But it’s hard to find savory food bars and this one has a fantastic flavor.If Halva and the cookie part of a Fig Newton had a savory love child,it would be this bar.YUM
- Saffron Road’s Falafel Crunchy Chickpeas– I throw my head back, toss in a handful of these perfectly spiced treats Middle Eastern treats and delight in the exotic taste sensation.Pairs well with an ice-cold beer or mint lemonade.Gluten-free,no palm oil.
- Graw Foods Banana Coconut Bar- You know I love anything coconut but I didn’t pick up on that flavor in this bar. It’s packed with nuts and seeds,so the texture is quite dry with just a hint of banana.Not my favorite but it is raw,sprouted,gluten and palm oil free.
- Angie’s Sweet and Salty Classic Kettle Corn– Just four ingredients: non-GMO popcorn,sunflower oil,evaporated cane juice,sea salt. Gluten-free,no palm oil
- Teeccino’s Hazelnut Herbal Coffee– This item does seem to pop up in these subscription boxes often but I love the flavor of this liquid pick-me-up made from barley,carob and chicory. I mix it with vanilla coconut milk creamer for a delicious latte.
- Crystal Body Deodorant Towelettes– I hoard all of these personal care and beauty samples for when I travel. This one will come in handy for my Alaska adventure next month.I already use the full-sized Crystal roll-on deodorant in the chamomile scent and find it works really well with my body chemistry.
- Bare Fruit’s Crunchy Granny Smith Apple Chips– One ingredient: Granny Smith Apples. Gluten-free,no palm oil
- Vigilant Eats Superfood Cereal– Just add cold water to this cup of non-GMO oats,goji berries,cacao and hemp milk powder to fuel up on the go.Spoon included.This will go into my carry-on travel bag as an emergency meal for those times I can’t find decent vegan food in airports.Gluten-free,soy-free,no palm oil
The Journey Sesame Savory Bar and the Saffron Road Chickpeas were my favorites from this box, as they were both new products to me and get big thumbs up for taste.
- Missionary Chocolates Salted Vanilla Caramel Truffles– Vanilla chocolate truffle love with a finish of sea salt.I was sad because there were only two in the box and I wanted more!Gluten-free,no palm oil.
- Secret Aardvark Habanero Hot Sauce– Here’s a sauce that will definitely make me cheat on Sriracha. I used this rockin’ kick of habanero heat to spice up plain hummus and turn it into a tasty firestorm.
- Maggie Bells Naturals Pop Loco– I enjoyed the flavor of this caramel corn but the bag would’ve benefited from one of those little silica gel packs to keep the texture crunchy.It was chewy but almost stale tasting.
- Pacific Northwest Kale Chips– I am hopelessly in love with cheesy kale chips and these were awesome.After I’ve eaten the bigger chips, I save the crumbs and mix with sunflower seeds as a salad topping.Raw,gluten-free,no palm oil
- Rox Chox Raw Chocolate– Birch sweetened dark chocolate. This was the first thing I ripped open in this box. It was scrumptious.
- Jem Raw Chocolate Red Maca Almond Butter If you’ve never been a fan of almond butter, try this silky smooth treat and you will be sold.Dip banana slices into this cinnamon spiced raw nut butter for a quick dessert.Raw,gluten-free,no palm oil
- Butler Foods Soy Curls– I had originally purchased some of these soy curls when I was in Oregon last year. But I had so many other things to eat during my time in the Pacific Northwest,I never had the chance to experiment with them.Super excited to have another bag. 10g of protein per 3/4 cup serving!
- Blue Lotus Masala Chai– My favorite hot beverage is chai. I thoroughly enjoyed luxuriating in both the strong top notes of ginger and peppery finish of this blend
- The Herbivore Clothing Company‘s stickers have tricked out my Vitamix. Search the #eatlikeyougiveadamn hashtag on Instagram for some of my daily food porn.
I couldn’t pick a favorite item in this box because I seriously loved everything!But the Jem almond butter is really something special.
You can order the VeganCuts snack box HERE as a one-time gift (send to yourself if you’d like!) or sign-up for the monthly subscription which you can cancel at anytime.Vegan Cuts ships to all 50 states in the U.S. and Puerto Rico for free,to Canada for $8 more or worldwide for $15. The Taste of Oregon box is also available in the VC marketplace now.
Disclaimer:This post is not sponsored nor did I receive compensation for sharing my review.I purchased the Taste of Oregon snack box with my own money and was sent a gratis May box from VeganCuts.I do not promise favorable reviews in exchange for free product. My opinions are always 100% honest.This post contains affiliate links where you can purchase the items individually. I always try to list offers that include free shipping(sometimes with a minimum order amount).
© 2013, Veggietorials. All rights reserved.Use of any content or image requires a link back to the original post