Natural Products Expo West, one of the largest trade shows featuring all the latest and greatest in the natural products industry can be seriously overwhelming. It would literally take you all three days of the show to see everything. My original strategy was foiled when I missed my flight on Friday, leaving me only a day and a half to try to hit all the vendors I wanted to see, so here is my round-up of the best vegan products that hit my radar.
There will be a chance for you to win one of four prize -packs with my favorite products at the end of this post!
Conscious Box has just revamped their website and to celebrate the launch, I’m partnering with them to host a giveaway for a 3-month subscription($59 value) to the vegan box. Wooooooot!!!!! I am a self-admitted product junkie and I love getting something other than bills in the mail. Gifting yourself a subscription (1-month,3-months,6-months or a full year) is a super fun way to get a variety of vegan products delivered right to your door. I’ve been subscribing for about a year now and I’m always impressed by the balance of new products to sample,along with plant-based favorites. The newest addition to the subscription box offerings is a 100% gluten-free box, hooray!
Aloha friends! I can’t believe that my Facebook page has over 1,000 likes and I’m getting very close to 1,000 subscribers on YouTube. Thank you so much for your support . I really appreciate all of you that have joined the conversation. It keeps me motivated to know that we all share a love for delicious and beautiful plant-based food. I’m super excited that Conscious Box is providing one of their first all vegan boxes for me to giveaway!
Conscious Box has teamed up with Brendan Brazier, former pro Ironman triathlete, bestselling author of Thrive, and formulator of Vega. Brendan Brazier is known as a top authoritative source for the vegan, plant-based diet, and has used his experiences to help create one of the most incredible Conscious Box experiences yet!
2) Leave me a comment on this post telling me how you found my blog/Facebook/YouTube. Did you see one of my videos? Did a Facebook photo catch your eye? Have you tried one of my recipes? One entry per person. ( Please comment here on my blog, not on FB)
3) I will select one winner to receive one (1) September Conscious Box. Must have a U.S. shipping address to win. Winner will be contacted via email (please be sure you use a valid email when you leave your comment)
4) Giveaway ends August 20, 2012 and winner will be contacted via email. Winner has 48 hours to respond and claim the prize or an alternate will be chosen.
1) You must be SUBSCRIBED to my Veggietorials YouTube channel to be eligible to win
2)To enter, Leave a comment on this video letting me know what your favorite protein bar is. I will select one random winner and send one box of The Simply Bar peanut butter chocolate bars (must be a U.S. shipping address)
3)One entry per person
4)Giveaway ends July 20,2012
5) Winner will be announced via YouTube messages and will have 48hrs to claim their prize or I will choose an alternate winner
2) Share this video via my Facebook post. Each “share” is an entry. Enter as many times as you like until the contest ends June 30,2012
3) Winner will be announced on Facebook and must claim prize within 48 hrs or an alternate winner will be chosen.
* Winner will receive one July Conscious Box shipped to them directly from Conscious Box. Items will differ from those shown in the video (these were from the April and March boxes). Conscious Box currently only ships to the USA