In a perfect world, I’d pack my Vitamix in my suitcase,fill my carry-on with fresh produce and be off to see the world. The reality is I grab some super tasty snacks and cram my plant-based travel essentials into luggage teetering at 48.6 pounds.Here’s my list of the top 10 products that made traveling as a vegan easier.
- MasalaPop Chai Masala Popcorn-Flavor notes are bold,the black pepper and tea notes really linger in your mouth…in a good way.Gluten-free
- Earth Balance PB Pops-Reminds me of popcorn balls from my childhood.Gluten-free
- Bold Organics Cheese Pizza-Use it as a base for veggie toppings.Made with Follow Your Heart cheese.Does not taste noticeably vegan hot from the oven.Texture changes considerably as it cools. Gluten-free
- GinGins Ginger Hard Candies-Natural remedy for motion sickness,sea sickness.Pop a couple of these candies when feeling woozy to ease nausea. Gluten-free
- HumanGear GoToob-Perfect for lotions,potions or condiments.BPA free/food safe.Made of silicone.Airplane carry-on approved.
- Oil of Oregano-Fixs tummy upset,knocks out colds,antimicrobial,anitfungal .Learn more about it in Kevin Gianni’s video here
- One Drop Deodorizer- Forms an odor seal,like a dome to keep the stink from escaping the toilet.
- HydroFlask- Keeps liquids hot or cold for over 12 hrs. Double vacuum insulated,stainless steel,BPA-free
- Dr Bronners Organic Hand Sanitizer- Gentler on my skin than most hand sanitizers..Fresh lavender scent.Convenient spray
- HealthForce Nutritionals Vitamin C Powder-Mix with water for an instant immunity boost.
Disclaimer: This post was not sponsored but does contain affiliate links, in case you want to purchase some of the products yourself.This video is not intended as medical advice.Consult a trusted medical professional before using any supplements.
© 2013, Veggietorials. All rights reserved.Use of any content or image requires a link back to the original post